Thursday, March 28, 2013

Rename the bolg title

My original blog title was ``人 teh 飛, 天 teh 看'' in Taiwanese and the meaning was ``human being are flying and God is watching.'' It came from my old hobby: RC airplanes and helicopters.

After graduating from the university and leaving the lab, my work has been nothing to do with aerial vehicles. I have had no time to keep the RC flying hobby and gradually my interesting (partly due to my work) has been shifted to programming for vision applications.

Maybe one day I will have time to fly RC aerial vehicles again, but for now I am focusing on the topics of image processing and programming and hoping I could get more experiences in the future. So I changed the blog title, which is simple and contains no non-ascii characters, and with the tiny change I could help myself to focus on techniques I want to develop.

No comments:

Post a Comment