I was writing conference papers which have only templates in MS Word, and was wondering how to cite the references and to produce the bibliography in Word as easy as that in LaTeX. Then I found Bibtex4Word.
Most MS Word users might type the bibliography list manually, and it is really a tedious work. Inconsistent formatting style might be a main problem of manually typing the bibliography. The format should be done automatically, and should be changed easily to other styles. Just all the natural things in LaTeX.
Bibtex4Word can do the work pretty nice. I have installed and tested with it. Other programs needed are:
Thursday, April 28, 2011
Wednesday, April 20, 2011
- Work hard when you are at work.
- Don't promise too much, but once promised, don't think too much. Just do it.
- No matter what is in front of you, calm down.
- The only way to solve the problem is to solve it.
- A problem is not only a problem, it's also a challenge, and could be a chance, an opportunity.
- Knowledge, skill, and working hard.