Friday, May 02, 2008

[Heli] Inverted Flight: Very Slow Progress

My first inverted flight of the RC heli was done with T-rex 450 SE before more than 1 year ago. Now, I can invert the heli steadily in hovering at altitude lower than a man's height. Of course, I am still practicing for inverted flight in different orientations.

It's really very slow for my progress in the RC helis' flight. Perhaps that is because that I have no talent and no time as well as money to have enough practices. But it's okay, I have had lots of fun in learning to control the RC helis! :-)

Moreover, this hobby makes me able to help our lab to conduct the unmanned helicopter's flight test. In these 2 years, I have flown almost all the helis in flight tests of our lab. I am very glad to contribute to the team work.

Keep flying.

No comments:

Post a Comment