Thursday, July 30, 2009

[Study] Useful websites for pattern recognition

I am learning pattern recognition and want to find useful information for PR beginners like me. Here are something I found and might be helpful:

This is a personal website with abundant content. Dr. Kardi Teknomo introduced some techniques used in PR or ML (machine learning) in a very friendly way. There are still many other topics which I don't know much, and may be also useful if you are searching them.

Lots of links. But the web page reads ``Due to a reorganisation we are not able anymore to maintain these files. They will be removed in the near future.'' I hope they keep maintaining these information if they have web space for it.

If you do read Taiwanese Han-characters (traditional Chinese), this website is another tutorial you could consult.

(The list might be extended when I find more.)

No comments:

Post a Comment